Travel & Hospitality | Knoah Solutions

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.



Be the brand travelers turn to for a happy holiday.


  • More than 57% of bookings are being made online each year

  • 46% of customers agree that the inclusion of mobile services for check in/out would motivate them to return

  • An estimated of $8.3 billion is being spent in 2015 on social media and advertising platforms

  • Knoah's client got ROI of more than 200% with our online engagement solutions

  • Knoah’s client attained high customer satisfaction on post contact surveys of over 94%

  • Tech Support
  • Customer Care
  • Billing, Retention, Collection
  • Online Engagement
  • Sales, Cross-Selling, Up-Selling
  • Customer Loyalty Management
  • Back office service

  • Offer Multi-channel support solutions
  • Achieve better KPIs at lower cost
  • Reduce leakages with our proven operational processes
  • Engage customers with industry specific expertise
  • Reduce customer support costs with right engage solutions


Customer satisfaction, name recognition and surge in brand value are the key takeaways from our top notch customer services.

Whether traveling for business or pleasure – attending conferences or backpacking across adventurous locations – our services guarantee consumers associate your name with a successful trip.

According to the most recent industry reports, 40 percent of traveling is done for the sake of business, while the remaining 60 percent represents people just trying to get away (1). This is great news for the Travel and Hospitality business, as people on family vacations or other pleasures trips tend to spend more.

Another positive trend is younger audiences taking the time to get away. Millennials make up a large segment of the travel and hospitality consumer group. This means businesses have a chance to establish a long-lasting relationship with customers – provided the brand is ready to meet their preferences. Millennials like to go to new and exciting places and favor companies that can off them unique experiences. Customer service has to be ready to deal with enthusiastic travelers and tech savvy consumers, so it’s important to keep these facts in mind:

  • The global hotel industry was forecasted to generate $550 billion in 2016.
  • More than 57% of bookings are made online each year.
  • Mobile phone usage for the global population currently sits at over 65% and is expected to increase to nearly 70% by 2017.
  • 46% of millennials said simple mobile check-in would influence their decision to return to a hotel.

*Source – Multiple Industry Reports and Online Resources

As hotels are expected to increase their tariffs in the coming years, it is imperative that they also increase the personalization of their services.

Modern customers seek out companies that can provide bookings, amenities and care according to their specification. Organizations are particularly attractive if consumers can voice their wants through convenient channels such as social media.

  • In 2015, the hospitality industry is projected to spend $8.3 billion on social media and other innovative advertising platforms.
  • The majority of hotels reach out to customers on social media. 90% use Facebook, and 70% are on Twitter.
  • Providing perks for social media users or those who book online increases first-time customers by 13% after initial implementation and 27% in the second year of use.

*Source – Multiple Industry Reports and Online Resources

As more hotels and resorts recognize the advantage of specialized deals and social communications, companies need to find ways to rise above the competition.

It’s especially important as consumers turn to online tools that instantly compare different hotel offers and read reviews from past vacationers. Delivering the best customer service with cost-efficient and effective strategies allows hotels to stand out and still offer competitive prices and special deals.

Knoah is recognized as a leading global provider of BPO and Contact Center outsourcing services by such bodies as International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). We offer services comparable with the same outstanding results, but because of our size, we can provide more flexible, responsive interactions with our clients than larger organizations. This creates a much more effective partnership.

As a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing, we offer customer-facing services that include voice, email, social media and chat support as well as non-customer facing services such as data/order entry and 3rd Party Agent QA services.



Our Global and Fortune 500 Clients Trust Their Brands to Us!

We have gained capabilities and experience across a wide range of industries, while developing tenured relationships that span 8+ years with some of the world’s most respected brands.